The Contradicting Law The Contradicting Law

Not bad...

Again, nothing that really caught my ear. A solid piece of electronica, don't get me wrong...but nothing to separate it from the masses.

The Psychedelic Gaze (Preview) The Psychedelic Gaze (Preview)

Medocre.

This one as opposed to your other work seems a bit uninspired. There was nothing that really caught my ear, save the violin passages from GarageBand that I recognized. Needs something a bit more...intriguing.

Jungle Destiny Jungle Destiny

Not really jungle...

More a touch of ambient techo methinks... In any event not exactly my bag. I don't have any real suggestions to make it better, as it sounds good for what it is, just not a huge fan of that style. Reminds me a bit of Orbital. I have to be in the mood for that sort of thing.

Showdown Epsilon (Preview) Showdown Epsilon (Preview)

My favorite thus far.

Heh...I caught a Mac system sound =D

Johnny-Beat responds:

LOL yeah i love it ^_^
this song was especially important 2 me
cause the beginning beat is affected up the
ass with autofilter and a little phaser thrown in. this song is seriously one of my fav.

Darum En Beiss Darum En Beiss

Rockin.

I'm a fan of fast paced techno. As such, I'm a fan of this. Could do with perhaps a bit more punch on the bass towards the first section of the song.

Leftover Hash Leftover Hash

Very Driving.

Nice main passage...it kind of loses the flow when the beats change up towards the middle though. That bass is rocking however...nearly exploded my face. Needless to say, I turned it up.

I Think You Should Relax I Think You Should Relax

Very chill.

Another download. The only thing that would make this song better is having the audio at the beginning be a bit more clear, or removed entirely. It's fuzzy, low gain, and generally not on par with the crisp clarity and funk of the rest of the track. I'd suggest running an 1/8" male to male cable from the TV headphone jack to your mic in if you must use television sounds. at least then you get clean audio.

Cosmic Reaction Cosmic Reaction

Nice use of the various effects.

I must say, I like it. Downloadably playlitable like it. The one segment with the guitar at the beginning is kind of off from the content of the rest of the song, but overall, very solid.

This is Fucking Grindcore This is Fucking Grindcore

>=O

THIS MAKES ME WANT TO KILL PEOPLE.

Ow. My neck. Whiplash.

You sir, win. GET THEE A BAND GLEN! Or at least a great mixing board...

GoreBastard responds:

I will form a band, Oh yes... I will form a band!

Thanks.