heroin psa REVISITED heroin psa REVISITED

Was kind of "meh" about the egg...

But when it moved on to the other inanimate objects in the kitchen I laughed my ass off. Great way to subvert that PSA, the exaggerated faces were hilarious.

i like kitty cats! i like kitty cats!

FIVE GOLDEN MANBABIES GOOD SIR!

My cats gave me funny looks at the high-pitched meowing.

Surely that's worth something.

If at First... If at First...

Good stuff.

Not bad at all. My only suggestion would be to move the "going over and falling of the cliff" one to second-to-last.

The whole concept of "if at first you don't succeed..." is kind of ruined when he makes it over on the second attempt. That way it's more of a "YES HE FINALLY..hahahah" moment.

The explosion however was a masterstroke.

The Story of WAP The Story of WAP

You sir are a god among goats.

What's there to say?

I came.

blahblahbacon responds:

You, sir, are far too kind.

An Unforgotten Christmas An Unforgotten Christmas

Not too shabby.

What this could REALLY benefit from is some optimization. It dropped down to only one or two frames a second on my machine, which isn't a very old machine. If you go into File > Compact and Save it will cut your file size down a bit and make it run faster on export. Also you can go through your flash and on each keyframe go to Modify > Shape > Optimize Shape to get rid of unnecessary corners and lines in your flash drawings. Both of these techniques will give you a smaller better running flash.

Sirschmoopy responds:

You're machine must be god awful, as is your review.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Best parody ever.

You fucking nailed it. Holy shit, my hat's off to everyone involved. The final pan of the lesbian orgy was epic...fucking Alien queen and Sigourney Weaver! HA!

Tentacle Terror 2 Tentacle Terror 2

ZA WARUDO!!!!!!!

Ha, what the fuck?
I must admit I wasn't expecting that, even with the hint in the authors' comments. Pretty kickass flying fists too...
BUT THERE ARE STILL NO TEATS. WHAT GIVES GUYS? Looking forward to part 3 in this crazy escapade. Then you can release the box set and re-insert Jaba and delete the guns to put walkie-talkies into the first one and we can call you crazy revisionist hacks.
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA AMIRITE?

Onic responds:

You people with your demanding of nudity! Shame on you NE, you...sinner! But you get what you ask for, expect decapitaed, tentacle throat fornication in the next one. Thanks buddy :P

Ghosteater Ghosteater

Easily your best work yet. Fucking ROCK.

Holy fuck, where've you been?

This shit kicked so much ass, it's nearly a sin to watch. I love that you've retained your style from the earlier crazy happyland and Don't Kill the Ninja flicks, yet expanded upon it and turned it into something that looks fucking great.

Using the blood and such as a wipe to change scenes and that strange almost slow-motion fluidity of your animation are pretty damn unique. I have you in my favorite artists for a reason, and this animation does NOT disappoint.

Awesome to see more kickass shit coming from you, hope to see more in the future.

Windows Vista SUcks Pt.1 Windows Vista SUcks Pt.1

I do so <3 my mac.

All those zeros are aimed at the actual version of Windows Vista, not your flash.

God...anything that IS good in vista is blatantly stolen from OS X. Damn you Microsoft, why must you be popular, yet suck so hard?

jpoke89 responds:

lol thanks for the review... nice talking to you on IRC.

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Good flash, good message.

It's great to see another superb animation from you.

Definitely puts me in the mood to play a little chess, though not with timers. I can't stand timers. I think the fiancé and I will have to break out the chessboard tonight.

This would make an interesting version of battle chess. If I can figure out the coding, I may get in touch with you to see if you'd be interested in doing a few animations.

All in all, fantastic work. Great use of humor, and audio to tell the story.